Where Does The Money Go?
Money raised by the PTA goes to the school to buy activities and equipment for the children. In the past money from the PTA has paid for...
- Toys and Games for the children to play with in the playground at lunch times.
- PA equipment for the hall
- Musical instruments
- Contributions for Eid and Christmas parties
- School trips
- Outfitting the library bus where the children can go to read and borrow books
- New reading corners in each classroom which the children designed themselves
- Computer accesories
- The school fund - for incidental expenses for things the teachers buy to make lessons more fun
- and many more...